Find oddity?

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:17:20 EST 2012

The old HC behavior is what I see on LC. However, if the text string is in a hidden field for which the dontsearch property = false, you will not see the find box in that field, then if you find again and the next find is in a searchable visible field, the box will appear again. You may have to set the dontsearch property of various fields in the mouseup handler before you perform the find in order not to confuse things for the user.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig