Copy to Group problems - solved!

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 04:04:36 EST 2012

That's an interesting distinction, especially as it's often the case that both are true when creating new objects - the last (most recent) becomes the last (highest numbered).

The fallacy of the first rule is only proven when a new object is created and forced down the 'recency' scale - by placing it in an older (and hence lower numbered) group.

Just out of interest, can the language recognise 'most recent' in any way - i.e. do objects get a time/date stamp behind the scenes (as standard) as well as a number?
Best,
Keith..