Copy to Group problems - solved!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 16 16:28:22 EST 2012

On 1/16/12 2:17 PM, user wrote:
> First of all, thanks to all of you who offered advice on this
> problem, with special thanks to Craig Newman for definitively
> pointing out that "The "last" keyword is not stable when referring to
> groups." - apparently a LC bug

I'm not sure it's really a bug. I think the "last" keyword refers to the
highest-numbered object. If you put an object into a group, it won't be
the highest number unless the enclosing group is also the highest
numbered object.

I don't have authoritative info about that, but that's how it's behaving.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com