Reading a standalone's info.plist file

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 14 01:11:30 EST 2012

On 1/13/12 8:14 PM, Pete wrote:

> Right now, the path to the info.plist file is hard coded for testing
> purposes but when the standalone is running, how can I get hold of it's
> file path so I can get to the info.plist file?

For a desktop app, you could build a path relative to the mainstack. The
plist would be one level up. Set the itemDelimiter to slash, get the
filename of the mainstack, chop off the last two items, and put
"info.plist" after that.

But I don't know anyone who handles it that way. Generally the version
info is just saved to the stack as a custom property where it can be
read directly. Is there something in particular that you have to get
from the plist file?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com