ANN: I'll be on The Tech Night Owl Tomorrow

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 00:26:37 EST 2012

Shameless plug. I'll be on Gene Steinberg's The Tech Night Owl (http://www.technightowl.com/) broadcast Saturday, January 14, 2012 talking about InfoWallet. During the interview he asked about how it works for multiple platforms and I was able to talk about LiveCode. Here is information about the show for those who might not be familiar.

January 14, 2012: Meet the Night Owl himself, the incomparable Gene Steinberg, best-selling technology author and columnist. Get to know Gene, and discover his unique, thought-provoking viewpoints about the technology universe, from the always-fascinating happenings at Apple Inc. to consumer electronics, innovative products and overall trends in the tech industry.

Each week, Gene speaks directly to the industry's movers and shakers, including corporate leaders, industry analysts, and discussion panels that feature the most respected tech journalists.

On this week's all-star episode, veteran Mac author and troubleshooting expert Ted Landau discusses the prospects for an Apple integrated TV, and also details many of the problems with the first release of Apple's iCloud.

Direct from the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Avram Piltch, Online Editorial Director of Laptop magazine, discusses some of the hits and misses at the trade show.

Bill Vlahos, creator of InfoWallet, discusses how his cross-platform "file cabinet" application can be used to easily organize, store, and access your most private information in one very secure location.

You can also access our show's Podcast feed, now available at: http://www.technightowl.com/nightowl.xml

Bill Vlahos