Application Menu (again) and RunRev attribution

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 13 12:51:43 EST 2012

Didn't see any responses to my recent post about how to get items other
than Preferences on to the OS X Application menu so posting again in hope
of a positive response.  I have 4 apps running on my Mac right now and
everyone of them has extra items on the Application Menu, hopefully LC
provides a way for us to do this.

I am about to release my first commercial product written with Livecode and
I'm wondering what the etiquette is, if any, regarding mentioning Livecode
and RunRev in the About dialog, maybe something like "Built with Livecode
from RunRev" plus a web address?

--
Pete