Standalone version information

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 13 01:58:12 EST 2012

Been prowling around a bit on this and I see that all those settings are in
the plist file in the application bundle.  I think I have an Applescript
somewhere to pull data out of a plist file so I think I'll go that route.
 Not sure about WIndows though, presumably that stuff ends up in the
registry somewhere?
Pete

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> On 1/12/12 8:04 PM, Pete wrote:
>
>> In the standalone settings, there's information about version (short long,
>> Get info, etc).  How do I get hold of this in the standalone to display it
>> in the "About" screen?
>>

> I usually just store the info as my own custom properties. LiveCode stores
> all the build info in a custom property set of the stack called
> cRevStandaloneSettings, but I don't think those get transfered to the final
> standalone, they are only used in the IDE for building the app.
>
> --

Pete