OT Password protection of RR server?

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 12:17:16 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much to taking the time to go into the details.
This is an area which I am missing even the rudiments.

I have just upgraded Fetch (my ftp client) and that gives me easy access to the directory files and what's in them.
For example I did find the .htaccess file.

So, you have given me much food for thought and I need to do some exploring. Thanks again.

Jim Hurley