Menu Builder

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 12 00:06:01 EST 2012

On 1/11/12 10:41 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Jacqi,
>
> Your explanation should appear on the "Menu Builder" Dialog from a
> Help Button thereon. It would save a lot of newbies gobs of hair
> follicles.

Thanks. I thought it was in the User Guide but I just looked and
couldn't find much. Once you "get it", everything falls into place. But
you're right there needs to be something more specific in the docs about
the overall idea.

There's a whole scripting conference stack just about menus too:
<http://www.runrev.com/developers/lessons-and-tutorials/tutorials/online-scripting-conferences/>

Jeanne DeVoto wrote it and she's an excellent documenter. I forgot to
link to that in my other post.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com