Menu Builder

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 11 20:28:47 EST 2012

Hi Pete,

If I keep that darn checkbox unchecked and do check the checkbox Set as stack Menu bar, then all is fine and the controls don't move up or down (actually they do move down by the same amount of pixels the card moves up).

I don't know about a tutorial or something, but I rarely look at tutorials. There really isn't more to it than what I wrote in my previous e-mail, except that you need to make the group first and set its loc to 0,0 and then set the menubar of the stack and the editmenus. You also need to tweak the horizontal position and the text font and style to resemble the Windows menubar.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com