On-Rev down?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:52:28 EST 2012

My sites are working (odin) and I can log in to odins cpanel ok but there
was some weirdness.  Went to https://odin.on-rev.com:2083/login/ box pops
up asking for username and password. Wouldn't let me log in. Failed
miserably. Tried alternate passwords on the offchance I mis-remember.
 Nope. Hit cancel, box goes away, says I failed  due to invalid username.
Yet on the screen it shows the same username and a password box (web entry
now, not popup auth box). Try my password. Poof, in.

Anyone know what is up with this? The box that pops up appears to be a
standard dialog that appears for network resource login credentials. Same
box pops up for access to game academy materials.