standalone not quitting on Win7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 10 21:17:10 EST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

That script looks familiar :-) Do you do any error checking in your standalone? If, for example, you're not including database drivers, revOpenDatabases() will cause an error and your app will not quit. You need to adjust your script a little by removing the irrelevant parts.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com