[OT] Bill and Eric - not forgotten

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Jan 8 12:37:07 EST 2012

While we're talking about departed Rev contributors, we should not forget
Mark Smith, who delved into spec sheets to bring us  libJson, libUUID,
id3Lib (tagging), libAWS, libRevCurl, and his audio waveform experiments.
He quietly offered these items but didn't self aggrandize - in fact he was
so quiet about this stuff that many today do not know about these useful
tools he created.

On 8 January 2012 06:13, Bernard Devlin <bdrunrev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed. I was just last week considering buying a copy of one of
> Eric's books on Hypercard, even though I don't speak French!  I think

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA