What are the current LiveCode issues with the Mac App Store?

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sat Jan 7 15:12:32 EST 2012

The only issue Im aware of is the current livecode file dialogue will not work with sandboxed apps,  this is required by the store after 1st March.

As long as your app doesnt use the file dialogue it should be easy enough to port.

There is nothing very obscure,  you just have to make sure there are no trial screens etc,  and no links to buy pages on your website,  basically you need to give them a fully functional app and you can use their authentication systems to make sure the app has been purchased on that mac.  Ive found
 the guys at Apple are very helpful,  they have called me when there was a problem to try to work it out.

Unfortunately I need the file dialogue,  so it looks like Ill be leaving the store in a couple of months.

Andy