SoCal LUG meeting: 2 February in Pasadena

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 6 16:40:00 EST 2012

I am developing an app which as I go is really an application development framework for building data driven applications. Maybe next time you guys meet I will bring it by and demo it. It's pretty cool in concept, but would need a lot of polishing to be usable as a general purpose tool. A couple major features include a database connection card, a dropField module which drops fields, buttons and menus based on a table from the database schema, and a validation module where you can enable and disable a series of validations foe each field.

Bob