iOS: custom answer (UIAlertView) dialog?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 3 16:29:37 EST 2012

That is an interesting UI question though. Do you really want multiple stacks open in a mobile interface? Does the Android OS spec that as valid? I know on my iPhone, apps generally work like modal windows, that is I never see a window pop up in front of another window. But the point seems moot, if the new stack window is the size of the screen. You would not need your dialog to be opened modally in that case.

But I have not done ANY mobile app dev so I am speaking out of turn here.

Bob