OFF TOPIC virtualize windows on mac

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 3 13:20:09 EST 2012

Aye. Where virtualization really begins to pay off for me is running multiple vm's on a single hardware platform, or else the convenience of having several operating systems at my fingertips at once. As an IT manager that has really been a huge boon for me. I should also mention that in a Windows dominated environment, it is a great way to introduce the MAC OS without others thinking you are trying to take over the world, which of course I really am, but no one needs to know that just yet. Otherwise I agree totally that for a single vm, why not just have a computer for that?

Bob