Take a picture iPhone camera

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:02:44 EST 2012

Hi Gerry,
I know that using the "iPhonePickPhoto " command  I  can open the
camera application of the iPhone, let the user to take a picture (he
has to click the proper button) ,  import the image and save it in the
pictures folder.
However,  I wonder if there is a way to take a picture (opening the
camera application and taking the picture) and to save it directly to
the camera roll   from a LiveCode app .
Any idea?
Thanks a lot
Paolo Mazza