OFF TOPIC virtualize windows on mac

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 12:27:14 EST 2012

I have been licensed for both of those, and have switched back and forth as one gets better than the other. Right now Parallels is doing well, and I have Windows 8 running under that. I can even publish to Android devices using the Windows version of LiveCode, and the performance in general is pretty amazing, on my MacBook Air.