revBrowser Internet Explorer

DeeCee davidocoker at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 20:07:27 EST 2012

Hey Chip, like you, I do believe this is the scenario that you are running up
against.

I just did a test using (http://whatsmyuseragent.com) and it reported
correctly when I tried it with my standard Internet Explorer 9.0 browser,
yet when I did the same using the revBrowser control, it showed version
7.xxx blah, blah, blah that would most likely be the ATL7.DLL that I
indicated.

Now sure what the differences might be on the Mac version if any, but using
Windows, I think you just got stuck between a rock and a hard place. Sorry.

DeeCee