Mr. Thierry's debugger gadget

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 18:50:59 EST 2012

Ken.

THANK YOU!!   I cannot imagine living without this, once you get used to it.

If anyone else is interested, replace this function in the stack script of the revDebugger stack with:

function revDebuggerValidGlobalNames
   local tGlobalsRaw
   put the globals into tGlobalsRaw

   replace comma with return in tGlobalsRaw

   filter tGlobalsRaw without "*(x86)"
    filter tGlobalsRaw without "$*"
     filter tGlobalsRaw without "grev*"
   replace return with comma in tGlobalsRaw

   return tGlobalsRaw
end revDebuggerValidGlobalNames

I suppose the grownup way to do this is to insert this handler above the original,

This should be a preference setting.

Craig Newman