Splash at the launching on android

Takashi Yoshino yoshino at sys.wakayama-u.ac.jp
Mon Feb 27 21:05:42 EST 2012

Thank you, Ralph!

You script is very helpful for me.
I can show my splash screen at the launch time.

Thank you so much.

The following is the my script.
--
on OpenStack
   send "startMyStack" to me in 1 ticks

on startMyStack
   if the environment = "Mobile"
   then
      if there is a file (engine folder & slash & "MyStack.livecode")
      then
         start using stack (engine folder & slash & "MyStack.livecode")
         go to stack "MyFirstStack"
      end if
   end if
end startMyStack

I prepare two LiveCode files, SplashScreen.livecode and MyStack.livecode.

SplashScreen.livecode is main stack.
MyStack.livecode has included by Copy files in Standalone application setting.

I wrote the above script in SplashScreen.livecode at the stack script.

Takashi Yoshino
http://www.wakayama-u.ac.jp/~yoshino/lab/
Tel: +81-73-457-8441