Automating Javascript Web Form Input

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:52:02 EST 2012

Dave,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Absolutely brilliant.

Took me about 10 min to sort out - would have taken 5 sec if I knew what I
was doing.

Had a little trouble with a '500' error message from the server, but once I
actually bothered to look at your code and check the dictionary for stuff I
didn't understand, I realised I had to set the httpHeaders to empty before
I did my straight put URL fileToDownload.

I probably should delve a little deeper into all the libURL stuff, but that
would be sensible.

A little knowledge is dangerous, so I'm good to go ;-)

And if I didn't say it... thank you!