[OT] How do I get rid of this LiveCode IDE startup error?

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Feb 26 12:00:24 EST 2012

I'm getting an error dialog box when I try and start the LiveCode IDE
about a missing device or file:

\Device\Hardisk4\DR4

I believe this is a Mac type description (I'm on Windows 7) and I'm sure
it's got something to do with a plugin or something that I used to
have.  I recently had a crash on my machine and copied all of my
programs/data to an external drive.  When I got it back, I decided to
leave as much as I could on the external drive, including LC.  It seems
to boot up fine otherwise after I hit "Cancel" on the above dialog box 7
or 8 times.  I no longer have the installer for LC so I'm kind of stuck
with the "pre-installed" copy I had (unless of course, someone knows
where the links to older versions are) and this is happening so early in
the process that I don't know where to go to even start looking for the
problem.

Any help and/or advice would be appreciated.

len morgan