[OT] 100GB free cloud storage for Android

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 24 23:06:09 EST 2012

Folks,

Box is pretty useful. Check out Box Apps at http://www.box.com/services and
you will see integration with Desktop and lots of others services. Box API
is very useful too.

IIRC Box allow you to share a folder(s) and/or file(s) with third-party
users with password even if they don't have a box.net account so it makes
it easier to collaborate with clients. Dropbox can share folders but only
with other dropbox users.

I am still learning more about Box, I got 50GB as a freebie with my
Touchpad... so far, I like box... I have 50GB on Dropbox as well (all my
stuff is on dropbox).

I think Box is useful as a tool to share things with clients.