Mac drop file on standalone, process, and quit

ilsa ilivecode at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:29:09 EST 2012

It worked when I put those extensions in the standalone prefs! And
when I drag several files the full paths of all get put into the test
field as paragraphs. Perfect. I put "JPEG" into the Doc Types field
too but when I dragged a .png onto it, it also showed up, so
fantastic! I appreciate all the help,

ilsa