Why him does not use a natural language for programming?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 24 17:35:46 EST 2012

On 2/24/12 4:05 PM, Michael Chean wrote:
> I just want to point out that for an environment that emphasizes
> English-like phrases, they sure didn't bother
> to make there error messages fit that requirement.  Just saying... :)

They're in English in the IDE but you have to look them up otherwise.
Info on that is in the dictionary in the errorDialog entry, it's very
easy. I have a little lookup plugin I use that I keep meaning to upload
to RevOnline (i.e. "User Samples" in the toolbar) but there's a little
glitch right now that prevents uploading. Eventually it will get there.
Drop me a note privately if you want it sooner.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com