Cheap Android Tablet

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Fri Feb 24 13:11:34 EST 2012

Hi Al,

If you're searching for one to test your apps on, I would recommend either the Kindle Fire or the Nook Tablet.  Both are $200 and provide good performance and full Android support (except phone stuff).  From an off-brand point of view, EvoMax offers their 10.2" for $139, but it's resistive touch, so the experience will be a little less than spectacular.

HTH,
Tim