Why him does not use a natural language for programming?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 24 11:37:15 EST 2012

Because a statement has to be true or not in order to proceed. This is the very point the instructor in the video was making about the ambiguity of natural languages and their inability to be properly implemented in a development language. Do you mean the field object itself, or do you mean the text in the field after you hit a bunch of non printing characters?

Bob