(OT) Re: The Linux engine...

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 12:44:30 EST 2012

Everyone, please take notice:

About two years ago, I was virtually blind. Overnight I had been rendered sightless. Being in touch with a lady friend with whom I had attended High School, some 50 years earlier, I let her know of my plight. She wrote back that she had been suffering from Glaucoma and had started taking a product called Vision Essentials and that in a relatively short period of time her symptoms had disappeared. I immediately obtained some (1-800-711-8008); began the recommended regimen and in a matter of just a few days I could once again read. Now I have had a hole in the macula of my left eye for a very long time, and VE has not helped with that, but I would be totally blind were it not for this wonderful product. It runs you about a dollar a day and Dr. Whitaker has quite a number of other valuable supplements. I'd appreciate your mentioning my name when you order; maybe he'll send me some free stuff. Never can tell.

HTH someone!

Joe Wilkins