The Linux engine...

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Feb 22 18:35:13 EST 2012

Hi Malte,

In short :

The engine is rock solid and as unbreakable as you can expect (cgi mode, shell interface and all non GUI uses).

The IDE is a little more capricious  but nothing insurmountable after some arrangement against the X11 desktop GUI (KDE, Gnome).

About OpenSuse : just my prefered distro since its 5.2 version even if the CentOS and Ubuntu are really great too.
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70