AW: Standalone blocked by "software restriction policy"

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 22 06:44:39 EST 2012

Hi Mark,
I often have thought about signing my program to avoid this "do you want to
continue?"
What kept me from doing this up to now, is that I don't know what happens
with update setups, new versions of the same program, etc.
Somebody told me, that I have to apply for a new certificate at Microsoft
for every patch or new version, what I didn't really liked
Do you know anything about this process?
Thanks
Tiemo