Standalone blocked by "software restriction policy"

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Feb 21 19:36:10 EST 2012

Mark S is right - we run into this stuff all the time in our libraries and clinical schools/hospitals. Ask the physicians to ask their local IT support guys/gals to install/allow the app. If the IT types have any concerns then ask them to contact you directly - hopefully you'll be able to placate them.

Terry...