Visual effect problems in iOS

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:58:54 EST 2012

Ah, another grammarhead! I love it! I've always found it interesting that the obsessive focus on syntax and grammar needed by programmers/coders to use the coding language well is rarely associated with equal attention to grammatical English.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig