Recreating a binary stack from xml text

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 21 12:07:17 EST 2012

Well I have made good use of the find dialog. I tried to do a search using all other to find something in a property (not sure if that would do it) and LC locked up most of the way through the search. I waited a minute or two and it didn't move so I was forced to force quit. A search specifically for properties and/or their contents would be nice. (Except that you can put a STACK in a property and how would you search that??)

Bob