Using DropBox for Faster Mobile Development

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Feb 20 15:09:56 EST 2012

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but I don't see this.

**

*on mouseUp*
*

   put "line1" & return & "line2" into myLines

   answer information (return is in myLines)

   filter myLines with "line1"

   answer information (return is in myLines)

end mouseUp
*

The first answer returns true and the second returns false, no matter which
line I filter for so the return is not included.

--
Pete