Does 'quit' have a place in iOS apps?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Feb 19 14:43:29 EST 2012

Gerry, thanks for replying.

That's what happens to my simple little app, but what about my favourite radio app, TuneIn Radio? It's feeding the BBC to me as I write this, but I could only access Mail by pressing the Home button after getting my radio station started, and it was definitely not killed. I'm sure there are lots of other examples... what is going on in these cases?

Graham

Sent from my iPad
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:44:09 +1100,  Gerry Orkin <gerry.orkin at gmail.com>