Math problem

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 22:08:35 EST 2012

Hi Joe,

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote

> I'm sure that one of the problems that faces most new LC coders
> is that they do too much before they try it out. By the time I have
> something "done" I've already debugged it dozens of times.
> It just works. Of course I don't stretch LC to its limits very often.
> When I do something, I've done it at least a dozen times before
> and am very sure it "almost" works as I've done it, so my own
> commenting is pretty limited. (smile)
>
> How's the weather in Brazil? It's in the 70s here in Southern California,
> so I can't gripe.

Yes, my own script comments are sparse and sometimes even... misleading
(GASP!)  But, Hey I am only human, too! :-D

Anyway, I want badly a stack that run a script and at the same time,
explain how it works, step by step...

Is this science fiction or does actually exists something
alike in some development platform?

Al