Math problem

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 20:37:59 EST 2012

Alex,

I'm sure that one of the problems that faces most new LC coders is that they do too much before they try it out. By the time I have something "done" I've already debugged it dozens of times. It just works. Of course I don't stretch LC to its limits very often. When I do something, I've done it at least a dozen times before and am very sure it "almost" works as I've done it, so my own commenting is pretty limited. (smile)

How's the weather in Brazil? It's in the 70s here in Southern California, so I can't gripe.

Joe Wilkins
Architect