Recreating a binary stack from xml text

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:33:56 EST 2012

Recently, Michael Chean asked about the possibility
of using svn for version control of livecode stacks.
http://betterexplained.com/articles/a-visual-guide-to-version-control/

But, checking the mail list, I found that many developers
have created code to save stacks as xml.

Now, my question is: It is possible to recreate a binary stack
from xml text, assigning always the same IDs to the same
controls and include in these controls any script with more
than 10 lines?

Thanks in advance!

Al