Any in-house corporate developers?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 00:03:09 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

If I understood well, these messages from January 2011, talk about
recreating binary stacks from XML sources. This should be similar to
compiling binaries from text sources. Ask to Mark Wieder about his
livecode software for Version Control...

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ID-s-are-settable-td3216089.html

<Mark Wieder wrote>
Jan 13, 2011; 9:51pm Re: ID's are settable???

Richard-

Thursday, January 13, 2011, 12:42:44 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> For settable IDs, Mark Wieder could make a stronger case than I could,
> since this feature was added to support a nifty new tool he's been
> working on.

Yep, you can all thank me for lobbying to get this implemented. If you
don't absolutely need this feature (and it's pretty obvious that since
nobody noticed its appearance that nobody really needs it) then don't
mess with it. Please. You can get into all sorts of trouble. It is
indeed the pistol-and-map-to-foot syndrome. But it's absolutely
essential for version control and had to be implemented at the engine
level.
<Mark Wieder>

Have a nice weekend!

Al