Valentina 5 Platform Announced; Reports, Valentina Studio forPostgre, Valentina DB and SQLite

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Feb 17 03:51:06 EST 2012

On 2/17/12 10:29 AM, "Lynn Fredricks" <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

>> I know this is sort of off-topic, but will you be supporting
>> Python at any point?
>
> If a bunch of customers request it, its possible; anyone else?

Yes this is possible actually, than more that we have got here develop who
knows Python and C++

I did not look on Python deeply ...

Does it have classes?

Deal is that Valentina can be added in two ways

A) simple and fast -- only near 20-30 methods to make SQL calls and get back
results from cursor

B) much more bigger - implementing 40-50 Valentina API classes with about
1000 methods total ...

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin