AW: want you error expertise

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Feb 17 03:38:57 EST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

not BEFORE Valentina_Init, but WHILE Valentina_Init. This is the last
executed statement, so I couldn't set the debug level in the next statement.
LiveCode produced a crashlog at exact this statement, but with no other
information
The windows system crash log just shows some generic crash information to my
program and some RAM address information, which I can't interpret. But yes,
all of this is only my guess, not knowing what is going on.

I tried to remove the Valentina dlls on my computer with interesting
results.
Removing all these folders and Dlls just didn't affected my program at all,
it ran fine without them :):
\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\
\Externals\database_drives\dvvalentina4.dll
\vclient_release_x86.dll
\vkernel_release_x86.dll
\vreport_release_x86.dll
\vshared_release_x86.dll
\wxmsw28u_vc_custom.dll

Removing this Dll, my program crashed with the same error message
(Valentina_Init) as at my last customer I told you in the Valentina list:
\Externals\v4rev.dll

But what does this tell me, if this dll was installed at the customers
computer and I tried to reinstall my program three times with admin rights,
without antivir without error? The Dll was corrupted? How can this happen?
The Dll wasn't registered correctly? How can this happen? Remember, it's not
a general fault with my app, only very seldom, but on the customers computer
it's always "the only" crash program.
I have no idea

For the LiveCode guys: this is only a related excurse to a special Valentina
issue of me and not my general issue of this thread.

Tiemo