[ANN] ExtTextInputMode external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 16 23:50:49 EST 2012

Hi,

Because I'm doing a lot with RTL and East Asian languages lately and things may go wrong if the user of my software uses the wrong keyboard, I wanted to check the input language on iOS devices before the user starts typing. There was no way to do this in LiveCode AFAIK and thus I decided to make a little external.

The external is called ExtTextInputMode. The function extCurrentInputMode() returns the language code of the currently selected keyboard.

The external is available for download from the private section of the Economy-x-Talk website and is free for everyone who has made a donation during the past year. Go to http://qery.us/1t8 for more information.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com