AW: want you error expertise

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 16 15:45:17 EST 2012

Tiemo Hollmann wrote:
> Would you say that LC programs today crash more often as programs of other
> languages in your experience, or is it just my personal experience?

With features comes complexity, and with complexity comes bugs.

I once knew a programmer of a commercial product whose manager actively
resisted adding new features under the adage, "New code means new bugs!" ;)

Fortunately my own experience is that LC crashes very seldom, and when
it does I've usually been able to both find a workaround and submit a
recipe to the team for fixing in the future.

Fingers crossed that your situation will be resolved as well....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World