Another naive iOS question - filling the iPad screen

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Feb 16 13:23:03 EST 2012

Randy thanks for the kind offer, but when I tried to create a stripped-down version of my stack as a demonstration, I couldn't make it go wrong! I created a stack the same size as the iPad screen (1024 x 768) and put a graphic rectangle of the same size into it, and it just stayed there with no change in the stack size. This is certainly different from what I saw earlier. If I include the iOS status bar in the build, then the bottom 24 pixels of my screen get cut off, but I suppose that's what is supposed to happen. So my problem seems to have been just some weirdness. If I get a repeatable recipe, I'll report it.

Thanks again.

Graham