Another naive iOS question - filling the iPad screen

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Feb 16 09:09:14 EST 2012

Hello Graham,

I use a background image or graphic in all of my apps and follow the steps you describe. I hide the status bar. I've not seen the problem you've identified. The graphic or image always covers the iPad screen.

I have some time today and tomorrow, so I'll be happy to look at your stack if you send it off line.

be well,
randy hengst
-----