Can't see my stack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 21:40:06 EST 2012

Jacque.

Hi.

I know.

It is topLevel, in that it is an editable, resizable window. Is there something else in that regard? Once I make it visible, I can save it and dismiss it, but it will not reappear, double clicked from the finder. Only if I launch in a new LC session does it act normally. I just want to make sure it does not contain some lurking corruption.

The stack's openStack handler can be empty, and there is no preOpenStack handler, so I cannot see how Bob's suggestion could help. I will try tomorrow anyway.

Craig