Pending Messages

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:09:00 EST 2012

Ken, when using the Dynamic Layer mode am I correct to assume that all of the objects including groups need to have the property mode set to dynamic.   In my case I am not really moving the objects but instead changing their color.   Movement is possible but not expected to be a common occurrence.

-= Mike