Lion

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 00:08:14 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just got through checking out Lion on the Apple Website. Appears there may be some problems and I'll not be upgrading any time real soon.

I'd still like to know about the LC questions I posed, but I suspect I'll wait until I can get a new Mac before I abandon Snow Leopard. I may try a new mini-mac for the new one. This is not going to be a simple or easy decision.

Joe Wilkins